How To Remove Reviews From Facebook
Your finest alternative versus unfavorable evaluations is to a) respond promptly to the unfavorable evaluation, and b) bury the unfavorable review( s) with an abundance of fresh, positive reviews. You must make evaluations a routine part of your client communication process.
Deleting a Review You Left
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad. The Facebook icon looks like a white "f" in a blue box on your gadget's House screen.
- If you're not instantly signed into Facebook on your gadget, enter your e-mail or phone and your password to visit.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines icon. This button remains in the lower-right corner of your screen. It will open your navigation menu.
3. Scroll down and tap Settings. This option is noted next to a gray gear icon at the bottom of your navigation menu. It will raise a pop-up menu.
4. Tap Activity Go to the menu. It will open a list of all your past Facebook activity, including your posts, comments, likes, and evaluations.
5. Scroll down and find the evaluation you desire to delete. Activity Log will demonstrate how many stars you left, and your evaluation text, in addition to the name of business you examined.
- You cannot browse your Activity Log on an iPhone or iPad. You have to scroll down and manually discover your review.
6. Tap the Image titled Android7expandmore.png button next to your review. It will open a drop-down menu.
7. Tap Erase on the drop-down menu. It will delete your evaluation and remove it from the organisation page.
Erasing a Review You Got
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad. The Facebook icon looks like a white "f" in a blue box on your device's Home screen.
- If you're not instantly signed into Facebook on your gadget, enter your e-mail or phone and your password to log in.
2. Tap the 3 horizontal lines icon. This button is in the lower-right corner of your screen. It will open your navigation menu.
3. Scroll down and tap Pages. This choice is noted beside a white-and-orange flag icon. It will open a list of all company and fan pages you're handling as an admin.
- If you don't see the Pages option on the menu, tap See More ... under the EXPLORE heading.
4. Tap on a page from the list. It will open your company page.
5. Tap the Reviews tab. This button is on the navigation bar below the Edit Page button. It will show you a list of all the reviews your page has gotten.
- If you do not see the Reviews tab, discover among the House or About buttons, and then swipe left on them.
6. Scroll down and find the evaluation you desire to eliminate. You will need to submit a report about the evaluations you've gotten if you wish to eliminate them from your company page.
7. Tap the Image titled Android7expandmore.png button in the upper-right corner of the evaluation. It will open a drop-down menu.
8. Tap Report this post. The only way you can eliminate a review from your page is sending a report to Facebook.
9. Select your factor for reporting this evaluation. You will to specify your reason prior to you can submit a report.
10. Tap Submit to Facebook for Evaluation. This choice will report this review to Facebook.
11. Wait on the last evaluation of your report. If the evaluation you reported is found to be in conflict with Facebook's community standards, it will automatically be removed.
-You will get a notice about the last assessment of your report, despite the outcome.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Remove Reviews From Facebook. Many thanks.