How To Remove Notifications On Facebook
On the Mobile App (Android).
1. Open the Facebook app. It's the white "F" on a blue background icon. If you're visited, doing so will open your News Feed.
- If you aren't already logged into Facebook, type in your e-mail address (or phone number) and password and tap Log In.
2. Tap the world icon. It's at the top of the screen. Doing so will open your current notices.
3. Tap and hold a notification. You should see a context menu with Hide alert turn up after about a second.
4. Tap Hide notification. Doing so will eliminate the notification from your current notices menu and the activity log.
On the Mobile App (iPhone).
1. Open the Facebook app. It's the white "F" on a blue background icon. If you're logged in, doing so will open your News Feed.
- If you aren't currently logged into Facebook, key in your e-mail address (or phone number) and password and tap Log In.
2. Tap the world icon. It's at the bottom of the screen and to the left of the ☰ icon. Doing so will open your current notifications.
3. Swipe left on an alert. Doing so will raise the Hide alternative to the right of the notice.
4. Tap Conceal. Doing this will remove the notice from your Facebook activity log; you'll not see it when you tap the world icon.
You can duplicate this process for each alert you want to clear.
1. Open the Facebook website. If you're logged into Facebook, doing so will open your News Feed.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or telephone number) into the leading right corner of the screen and click Log In.
2. Click the notifications world. It's in the leading right side of the screen. Doing so will open a drop-down menu of your current Facebook alert.
3. Hover your cursor over a notification. You need to see a "..." icon and a small circle appear on the ideal side of the alert's box.
- For instance, if you want to eliminate a notice about a buddy liking your status, you 'd put the mouse cursor over" [Name] likes your post: [Post]".
4. Click the "..." button. You'll see this in the top right corner of the individual notice's box.
5. Click Conceal this notice. It's on the ideal side of the screen. Doing so will immediately get rid of the alert from the globe icon menu and avoid it from appearing again when you open the Current Notifications menu later on. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Remove Notifications On Facebook with your friends.