Hence, this application looks like an useful and convenient tool for communicating with pals or member of the family. However, while some users find Facebook Messenger helpful application, others complain that setup of other program is inconvenient. Not so long ago it sufficed to keep only one Facebook app, and now users are forced to install another one in order to enjoy all social media network's functions. Therefore, they require to utilize extra phone area.
How To Remove Messenger From Facebook
When installing Messenger individuals also need to offer the app authorization to access the details associated to their contacts, SMS, phone, calendar, connection, place, photos and other files, electronic camera, microphone, Wi-Fi details, device ID, and lots of other information.
Officially, Facebook states that this details is necessary for offering much better services and appropriate advertisements. Nevertheless, you can find various speculations and reports how this social media network spies on users and how aggregated info might be utilized. We can not confirm or deny these talks. However for those who are worried about their privacy, we can help to uninstall messenger from their phones.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on Android
If you have an Android gadget and wish to disable Facebook Messenger, you have to follow these steps:
1. Open Google Play
2. Search for this application utilizing the magnifying glass in the leading right corner. There you can type "Facebook Messenger".
3. Also, you can likewise access the "My Apps" list where you will discover all the apps you have actually installed on your phone. Go to "Settings and simply scroll down until you discover the "Apps" area.
4. As soon as you have actually discovered the "Messenger" app, click the "Uninstall" button and validate that you desire to start uninstalling this application. When ended up, you will see that the Facebook Messenger icon has disappeared from your "Start" menu and if you likewise had it there.
If you do not desire to entirely delete the app however simply disable it, here's the best ways to do it.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on iPhone
If you're searching for ways to uninstall Facebook Messenger from iPhone or iPad the process is simple:
1. Press the Messenger icon for a couple of seconds and watch it start to shake and display a cross in the left corner.
2. Now, you'll just have to press it.
3. The app will be uninstalled.
How to Uninstall Facebook Messenger on a Windows Phone
Facebook Messenger also exists for Windows smartphones, so if that's your OS, you must do the following:
1. Go to the list of applications and press on Messenger.
2. Then, a sort of popup menu with the "Uninstall" choice appears, then push it.
3. You must answer "Yes" to confirm you want to delete this app therefore completely uninstall Facebook Messenger for your Windows Phone.
Shut Off Facebook Messenger from your computer system
If you're likewise fed up of getting messages on your computer's Facebook messenger, then here's how to deactivate it. You won't be able to delete it on the computer system entirely as the messaging function is not a separate app, however part of the social media:
- Find the chat bar at the right of your screen.
- Go to the "alternatives" symbol at the far right of the screen.
- Click "Shut off chat".
- Pick if you want your chat to be shut off for all your contacts or simply particular individuals.
If you wish to read comparable articles to How To Remove Messenger From Facebook, we suggest you browse around our Web classification.