How To Link Twitter To Facebook
You can also remove all Twitter posts from your Facebook organisation page. Relink Twitter and business page later on if you desire to use the auto-posting function once again.
1. Navigate your Web web browser to Facebook. Expand the menu in the top right corner of the Facebook page and choose "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to see the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Remove app" link in the leading right corner of the app info area.
5. Place a check mark in front of the "Erase all app activity" if you wish to take all car Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Eliminate" button to unlink the 2 accounts and remove the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Link Twitter To Facebook. Many thanks.