How To Link My Twitter And Facebook
You can likewise eliminate all Twitter posts from your Facebook business page. Relink Twitter and business page later if you want to use the auto-posting function once again.
1. Browse your Web internet browser to Facebook. Broaden the menu in the leading right corner of the Facebook page and select "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to see the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Get rid of app" link in the leading right corner of the app information area.
5. Place a check mark in front of the "Delete all app activity" if you want to take all car Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Eliminate" button to unlink the two accounts and get rid of the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Link My Twitter And Facebook. Many thanks.