How To Know Who Visited Your Facebook
There are numerous 3rd celebration software tools which declare to do the work for you however I question their authenticity. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a number of simple tricks which will let you understand who viewed your profile the most number of times.
Technique 1 : Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that allows you to track who views your facebook.It works what precisely it says, however the only limitation is it just works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who currently have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other sensible this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your buddies mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
Ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now observe an additional 'visitors' tab next to the left of 'home' on the top blue bar.
3. Click on it, a popup will open revealing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I pointed out before, it will only show those visitors who have actually currently installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and advertisement free chrome extension. It's idea is cool and works fantastic if more individuals are using it.
Technique 2 : Manual Method To Inspect Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your internet browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Don't consist of Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are really profile IDs's of individuals or your pals who visit your FB timeline.
6. Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For example, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID reveals the one who checks out profile more frequently while the last ID never ever visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Know Who Visited Your Facebook. Many thanks.