How To Hide Posts On Facebook
1. Conceal your wall post from a particular individual by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking on the down arrow that appears in the leading right corner of the post. Select "Custom-made" from the menu. Enter the name of the person you desire to conceal the post from in the "Conceal this from" field; click on your buddy's name when Facebook reveals a line with her name and thumbnail. Alternatively, get in the name of a good friend list. Enter the next name or list, if appropriate, and click "Save Modifications" when you're ended up.
2. Hide all Facebook wall posts from specific individuals by default by clicking the "Account" link in the top right corner of your profile image and then "Personal privacy Settings." Click on the button beneath "Custom" in the "Control Your Default Personal privacy" section. Get in the name of a good friend or friend list in the "Conceal this from" field. Click "Save Changes."
3. Stop specific people from seeing one of your profile info areas, such as "Music" or "Company," by going to your profile page and clicking "Edit Profile" at the top of your profile. Click the tab in the left column of the screen that represents the area you wish to edit. Click the arrow next to a section and select "Customized" from the menu. Get in the name of a friend or list in the "Conceal this from" field and click "Conserve Changes."
1. Click the Arrow Icon at the top of any Facebook page and select Activity Log.
2. Select Posts You have actually Concealed on the menu along the left of the screen.
3. Locate the post you wish to unhide and click the button in its top-right corner.
4. Click Allowed On Timeline to unhide the post.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Hide Posts On Facebook. Many thanks.