Birthday is very needed everywhere on the internet in order to calculate your age. Never provide a phony birth date to Facebook because it becomes difficult to change to the real one in the future. Facebook has an additional contact kind for requesting a birthday modification in your profile.
How To Hide Birthday From Facebook
If you're presently utilizing Facebook through the mobile app, you can not choose custom pals. For custom personal privacy on Birthday, please go to the desktop version.
Hide birthday from the mobile app
Follow the steps listed below to conceal your birthday from all buddies through mobile app:
1. Select the menu tab and go to your profile.
2. Click About, more about you and edit the Basic Information section.
3. Click on audience selector of Birthday, and select 'Just me'.
4. Scroll down and conserve the settings.
You can also hide Birth year if you don't desire others to calculate your age.
Hide birthday from a desktop web browser
Follow the steps listed below to hide your birthday from all or custom friends through desktop internet browser:
1. Visit Facebook.com and go to your profile.
2. Click About, and edit your basic details.
3. Scroll down to Standard information and edit Birthday.
4. Change Audience selector. (Only me to hide from all friends, or Customized for picked good friends).
5. Save the settings and you have done.
When you pick custom-made from audience selector, a custom privacy window pop-up on your screen. There are two input fields where 'Show' list able to see your birthday and 'Do not show' not able to see your birthday.
Example: You only wish to hide your birthday from Mark, not from all Facebook friends. In this scenario, you might add Pals in 'Show' and Mark in 'Don't share with'.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Hide Birthday From Facebook. Many thanks.