Hence, this application appears like an useful and practical tool for communicating with friends or relative. However, while some users find Facebook Messenger beneficial application, others grumble that setup of other program is bothersome. Not so long ago it was enough to keep just one Facebook app, and now users are forced to set up another one in order to take pleasure in all social media's functions. Therefore, they have to use extra phone space.
How To Get Rid Of Facebook Messenger
When setting up Messenger individuals likewise need to give the app consent to access the information associated to their contacts, SMS, phone, calendar, connection, area, pictures and other files, video camera, microphone, Wi-Fi information, device ID, and many other details.
Formally, Facebook mentions that this information is needed for offering better services and relevant ads. However, you can find many speculations and rumors how this social network spies on users and how aggregated info may be used. We can not verify or deny these talks. However for those who are concerned about their personal privacy, we can help to uninstall messenger from their phones.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on Android
If you have an Android gadget and wish to disable Facebook Messenger, you have to follow these actions:
1. Open Google Play
2. Look for this application utilizing the magnifying glass in the top right corner. There you can type "Facebook Messenger".
3. Also, you can also access the "My Apps" list where you will discover all the apps you have actually set up on your phone. Go to "Settings and just scroll down till you find the "Apps" area.
4. Once you have found the "Messenger" app, click the "Uninstall" button and verify that you want to begin uninstalling this application. When finished, you will see that the Facebook Messenger icon has vanished from your "Start" menu and if you also had it there.
If you don't want to entirely delete the app however simply disable it, here's the best ways to do it.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on iPhone
If you're looking for the best ways to uninstall Facebook Messenger from iPhone or iPad the procedure is simple:
1. Press the Messenger icon for a few seconds and see it begin to shake and display a cross in the left corner.
2. Now, you'll simply need to push it.
3. The app will be uninstalled.
How to Uninstall Facebook Messenger on a Windows Phone
Facebook Messenger likewise exists for Windows smartphones, so if that's your OS, you should do the following:
1. Go to the list of applications and press on Messenger.
2. Then, a sort of popup menu with the "Uninstall" option appears, then press it.
3. You must respond to "Yes" to verify you want to erase this app and so completely uninstall Facebook Messenger for your Windows Phone.
Turn off Facebook Messenger from your computer system
If you're likewise fed up of getting messages on your computer system's Facebook messenger, then here's ways to deactivate it. You won't be able to erase it on the computer completely as the messaging function is not a separate app, however part of the social network:
- Find the chat bar at the right of your screen.
- Go to the "options" sign at the far right of the screen.
- Click on "Switch off chat".
- Pick if you desire your chat to be switched off for all your contacts or simply particular people.
If you 'd like to check out similar posts to How To Get Rid Of Facebook Messenger, we suggest you search around our Web classification.