How To Get Deleted Messages Back On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on a little triangle at the idea right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu takes place, select Settings.
4. Select the General tab at the leading left of the menu.
5. Find the Download a copy of your Facebook information link put underneath the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Info window, click Download Archive to begin downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Submit to continue.
9. When the data is downloaded, open the information folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you have to find the Messages folder and search for the conversation that you require. Ideally, you'll discover it!
To prevent important Facebook messages from loss or unintentional elimination, we would recommend you to set up Facebook to send out copies of messages to your email account. For this purpose, you ought to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click a little triangle at the suggestion right corner of the screen near the lock icon and select Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notifications settings and click Edit button together with the Email messages.
- On the new window, discover the Exactly what you'll get alternative and mark the Select the All notices, other than the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Switch on near the Messages option (the very first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will instantly be sent out to your email. To prevent email from being obstructed by Facebook messages, we would advise to filter Facebook messages and produce a different folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Get Deleted Messages Back On Facebook. Many thanks.