How To Get Deleted Messages Back From Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on a little triangle at the tip right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu occurs, choose Settings.
4. Select the General tab at the top left of the menu.
5. Locate the Download a copy of your Facebook data link positioned below the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Details window, click Download Archive to start downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Submit to continue.
9. When the data is downloaded, open the information folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you have to discover the Messages folder and look for the conversation that you require. Ideally, you'll find it!
To avoid important Facebook messages from loss or accidental elimination, we would advise you to configure Facebook to send out copies of messages to your e-mail account. For this purpose, you need to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on a little triangle at the suggestion right corner of the screen near the lock icon and select Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notices settings and click Edit button alongside the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, discover the Exactly what you'll get alternative and mark the Select the All notices, except the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Turn on near the Messages choice (the first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will automatically be sent out to your email. To prevent e-mail from being clogged by Facebook messages, we would suggest to filter Facebook messages and create a separate folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Get Deleted Messages Back From Facebook. Many thanks.