How To Get Deleted Facebook Messages Back
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click a little triangle at the tip right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu takes place, select Settings.
4. Select the General tab at the leading left of the menu.
5. Find the Download a copy of your Facebook information link placed below the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Details window, click Download Archive to begin downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Submit to continue.
9. When the data is downloaded, open the data folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you have to discover the Messages folder and try to find the conversation that you require. Ideally, you'll discover it!
To prevent essential Facebook messages from loss or accidental elimination, we would recommend you to configure Facebook to send out copies of messages to your email account. For this purpose, you ought to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click a little triangle at the idea right corner of the screen near the lock icon and select Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Alerts settings and click Edit button alongside the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, discover the Exactly what you'll receive alternative and mark the Select the All notifications, other than the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Turn on near the Messages choice (the first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will automatically be sent out to your email. To prevent e-mail from being clogged by Facebook messages, we would suggest to filter Facebook messages and develop a different folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Get Deleted Facebook Messages Back. Many thanks.