How To Get Back Deleted Messages On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click a little triangle at the tip right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu occurs, select Settings.
4. Select the General tab at the leading left of the menu.
5. Locate the Download a copy of your Facebook data link placed beneath the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Details window, click Download Archive to start downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Send to continue.
9. When the data is downloaded, open the data folder and discover the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you need to find the Messages folder and search for the discussion that you require. Ideally, you'll discover it!
To avoid essential Facebook messages from loss or unexpected elimination, we would advise you to set up Facebook to send copies of messages to your e-mail account. For this purpose, you need to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click a little triangle at the tip right corner of the screen near the lock icon and choose Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notices settings and click Edit button along with the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, find the Exactly what you'll get option and mark the Select the All alerts, except the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Turn on near the Messages choice (the very first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will immediately be sent to your email. To prevent e-mail from being clogged by Facebook messages, we would suggest to filter Facebook messages and produce a separate folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Get Back Deleted Messages On Facebook. Many thanks.