How To Find Who Visited Facebook Profile
There are numerous 3rd party software tools which claim to do the work for you however I question their authenticity. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a number of easy tricks which will let you know who saw your profile the most number of times.
Technique 1 : Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a complimentary Google chrome extension that allows you to track who sees your facebook.It works exactly what it says, however the only constraint is it just works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who currently have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome internet browser other wise this extension will not work. So it is better to make your friends conscious about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now see an extra 'visitors' tab next to the left of 'house' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open showing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I mentioned before, it will only reveal those visitors who have actually already set up the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% totally free and ad free chrome extension. It's idea is cool and works great if more persons are utilizing it.
Technique 2 : Handbook Approach To Inspect Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click on your browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the best corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Don't include Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are actually profile IDs's of individuals or your pals who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For example, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID shows the one who visits profile more typically while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Find Who Visited Facebook Profile. Many thanks.