How To Find Friends On Facebook
If you wish to find out how you can discover your long lost buddies on Facebook, here are a couple of methods to help you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you log in to Facebook, check out http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of email suppliers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the e-mail accounts you would like to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Find Pals" and your contacts will be imported. A list of friends from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the friends you wish to "Include" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, however not least, for the e-mail contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you want to invite them to join you on Facebook.
1. After logging on to Facebook, you can type in the name of the person you are looking for in the "Browse" bar located at the top of the page.
2. Your search results page will consist of People, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, and so on, so you will require to filter so that only "Individuals" appear in your search results page. To do this, click the "People" tab located in the left navigation bar. Your search result will now include just People with the name you got in previously in the search bar.
3. If the individual you are trying to find does not appear on the very first page of results, you can narrow your outcomes by entering where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the company they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see noted under "Browse Tools" the following filters, Place, Education, and Office. Select the filter you want to use and enter their place, school or workplace.
People You May Know (Facebook Suggestions).
The very first two approaches noted above must assist you begin. Nevertheless, another popular function that has assisted me reconnect with buddies is the "People You Might Know" feature. I recommend looking at this after you have actually added a handful of buddies because Facebook will suggest pals based upon the individuals you are already gotten in touch with on Facebook.
People You May Know looks at, amongst other things, your existing friend list and their good friends, your education info and your work info. If you are already pals on Facebook with some individuals from your last task, for example, you might find some more of your former colleagues (presuming they show up to you in search) amongst the "People You May Know' tips.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Find Friends On Facebook with your friends.