how to Facebook Mobile Sign In
1. Direct your web browser to Facebook's website and log in if you have not already done so. Utilize your associated email address or username to visit this time.
2. Click the "Account" button in the upper-right corner of Facebook's web page, then click "Account Settings" in the list of alternatives that appears. This takes you to a new page.
3. Click the "Mobile" tab in the new page, then click "Register for Facebook Text Messages." Select your nation and mobile provider, then click "Next." This prompts you to text a letter to a specific number. Do so from the phone you wish to contribute to your account, then wait a moment. You ought to get a text consisting of a verification code. Enter this code into the proper field in Facebook, then click "Next" again.
4. Select your choices on the new page that opens. You can select whether and how typically to receive text messages about different occasions on Facebook. Click "Conserve Preferences" when you are done. You have now successfully included the cellphone number to your Facebook account.
5. Click "Account," then "Logout." Enter your mobile phone number into the "Email" field and type your Facebook password into the "Password" field. Click "Login" to log into Facebook utilizing your cellphone number.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the how to Facebook Mobile Sign In with your friends.