How To Disable A Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the down arrow on the top blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Select General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it states Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a factor for leaving at the next stage.
6. Merely click deactivate, and you're done.
Shutting down disables your profile and removes your name and images from most things you've shared. There will still be some things visible to others, such as your name in other individuals's buddies lists. It just implies people will no longer be able to browse for you or interact with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and wish to return on Facebook, all you require to do is log in and your account will be fully brought back. If you decide to completely delete your account, you can do so here. Nevertheless, you will not ever be able to obtain any of the information related to your profile after you have actually done this, so back up any images or contacts you need beforehand.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Disable A Facebook with your friends.