How To Delete All Your Facebook Posts
It's been three years given that we posted a short article on ways to wipe your Facebook timeline and strip it down to absolutely nothing but we all know how Facebook changes every so often, breaking techniques and hacks discovered to make the social media platform more useable.
An Android app to delete your Facebook timeline was likewise launched which we wrote about but I make certain Facebook has actually eliminated this currently. The trick published in the short article to wipe clean Facebook timeline no longer works and we were contacted by among our users who brought it to our notice.
I tried it and recognized it was true. iMacros is a Firefox plugin that automatically loops whatever you tell it to do on a websites. Just tell it to delete a post and loop it, it keeps doing it till every post has actually been erased.
The new timeline does not support this add-on however then I simply personally discovered a method around it that works quite well. If you're stressed over previous status updates and pictures on your Facebook timeline screwing up your job prospects or individual life, here's an escape.
Utilizing iMacros to Delete all Facebook Timeline Posts
- Now kick back, unwind and see the magic take place. You can switch to another tab and just proceed doing something else but make certain to examine every so often to see if the posts are still being erased.
This works quite well at the time of composing this post. By the method, managing your personal privacy settings is recommended and we have a thorough on that you can take a look at.
How do I delete all my posts on Facebook simultaneously utilizing an Android/Windows PC?
To erase Facebook Posts all at once, you need to initially login to your Facebook Account.
- Go To Activity Log (Leading Right Drop Down Menu).
- To Delete Posts made by you, Change to Your Posts, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click it & choose Delete to delete it. There is likewise an alternative to hide the Facebook Posts by picking Hidden from Timeline.
- Delete it one by one & make your Timeline look clean and clear.
- To Erase Posts tagged by somebody else, Change to Posts You're Tagged In, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click it & select Delete to erase it. There is likewise an alternative to hide it by selecting Hidden from Timeline.
Unfortunately there is no choice to delete all posts at once, you have do it one by one.
If it's a Facebook Page, you can delete as much as 25 posts simultaneously.
The best ways to erase Facebook Posts at once on your Facebook Page?
- Open Your Facebook Page.
- Change To Publishing Tools.
- Select the Checkbox that you can discover at Top of all your Posts & just below the text "Published Posts".
- Click on Actions and Delete option.
- You can delete as much as 25 posts at the same time. Un-Select those which you wish to left behind on your Page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Delete All Your Facebook Posts with your friends.