How To Delete All Photos From Facebook
1. Launch the Facebook app on your Android gadget. You can find the app icon on among the screens or in the Apps menu.
2. Type your email address into the "Email" field and the password into the "Password" field and tap "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" icon-- the one with three horizontal white lines-- then tap "Photos" in the Apps area to navigate to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to view all albums and after that tap the album which contains the picture you desire to delete.
5. Tap the image you wish to delete to see it and after that press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to display the menu box.
6. Tap "Delete picture" and after that tap "Delete" to validate and delete the image from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you want to abort and keep the picture.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Delete All Photos From Facebook. Many thanks.