How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an infraction of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts need to abide by the following policies:
- You need to supply your real given name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.
- You are not enabled to develop multiple accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebrities, pets, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly prohibited.
Individuals on Facebook wish to engage with their genuine good friends and the people they understand in the real life. Considering that fake accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not permitted to remain on the website.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).
So exactly what happened? Well, I think it is among 2 things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand. Either method, I should have a warning initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to call me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been three hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you require to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll need to publish ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't believe a lot of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account with your friends.