How To Deactivate Facebook Account Permanently
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an infraction of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts must abide by the following policies:
- You need to supply your genuine first name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
- You are not allowed to produce numerous accounts that exist entirely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebrities, family pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the function of spamming or bothering others are strictly restricted.
People on Facebook desire to interact with their real buddies and the people they know in the real life. Because phony accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to stay on the site.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about numerous accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what taken place? Well, I believe it's one of 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand. In any case, I was worthy of a warning initially, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to contact me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Up until then, if you have to, you can call me by means of Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets handicapped you'll have to publish ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe numerous of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Deactivate Facebook Account Permanently with your friends.