How To Create A Private Group On Facebook
1. Click the blue down arrow at the leading right of Facebook and select Produce Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group preferences: enter your group name, add group members, and then pick the personal privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For privacy setting details, click on this link.
Figure 2: Privacy alternatives (click to expand).
- Click Produce.
- As soon as you develop your group, you personalize it by uploading a cover image and including a description.
1. Search to Facebook.com and check in to your account.
2. Click the "Produce Group" choice in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this option does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to reveal the "Produce Group" alternative.
3. Type a name for your brand-new group into the "Group Call" field.
4. Enter the names of Facebook buddies and contacts that you wish to invite to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Just the pals that you welcome will have the ability to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and choose "Secret." Click the blue "Create" button to produce your secret Facebook group.
Such articles How To Create A Private Group On Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.