How To Create A Private Facebook Group
1. Click the blue down arrow on top right of Facebook and choose Produce Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group choices: enter your group name, add group members, then choose the personal privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For privacy setting information, click on this link.
Figure 2: Privacy alternatives (click to enlarge).
- Click Develop.
- As soon as you produce your group, you customize it by publishing a cover picture and including a description.
1. Search to Facebook.com and check in to your account.
2. Click the "Develop Group" alternative in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this alternative does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to expose the "Create Group" choice.
3. Type a name for your new group into the "Group Name" field.
4. Type in the names of Facebook buddies and contacts that you desire to invite to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Just the friends that you invite will be able to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Personal privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and choose "Secret." Click the blue "Produce" button to develop your secret Facebook group.
Such articles How To Create A Private Facebook Group from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.