How To Block Someone In Facebook
It is necessary to note this up front-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% completely obstructing absolutely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook explains:
If you block someone, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you block will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that blocking somebody may not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach elsewhere on the Web.
It's also worth pointing out that when you block someone, not only will they not be able to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, check in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, however you'll require to know exactly which email address they have associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than someone, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Find the individual you desire to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Someone In Facebook with your friends.