How To Block Someone From Your Facebook Page
It is necessary to note this in advance-- by blocking someone you are not 100% entirely blocking absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook discusses:
If you block someone, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that obstructing someone may not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass somewhere else on the Web.
It's also worth pointing out that when you block someone, not only will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, sign in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you wish to block in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, but you'll have to know precisely which email address they have related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than one person, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Locate the person you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Someone From Your Facebook Page with your friends.