How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
It is necessary to note this up front-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% completely obstructing definitely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook explains:
If you block somebody, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you block will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that blocking somebody may not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to somewhere else on the Internet.
It's likewise worth discussing that when you block someone, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, indication in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you wish to block in the Person field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, however you'll have to know precisely which email address they have actually related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than someone, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Find the individual you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link next to the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page with your friends.