How To Block Friends On Facebook Without Them Knowing
It is necessary to note this up front-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% completely blocking absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook discusses:
If you obstruct someone, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you block will be broken (for instance, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Note that blocking somebody may not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass elsewhere on the Web.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you block someone, not just will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First up, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the individual you desire to block in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, however you'll require to understand precisely which email address they have actually connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than one person, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Find the person you desire to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Friends On Facebook Without Them Knowing with your friends.