How To Block A Friend On Facebook
It is essential to note this in advance-- by blocking someone you are not 100% totally blocking definitely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook discusses:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that obstructing someone may not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass somewhere else on the Web.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you block somebody, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, indication in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, however you'll have to understand exactly which email address they have related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Find the individual you desire to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link next to the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block A Friend On Facebook with your friends.