How To Block A Facebook Friend
It is very important to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% entirely obstructing absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook explains:
If you block someone, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for instance, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Note that blocking somebody might not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach in other places on the Web.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you block someone, not just will they not be able to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the individual you desire to block in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, but you'll need to understand precisely which email address they have actually connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Find the person you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link next to the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block A Facebook Friend with your friends.