How Do You Update Facebook
As a basic rule, apps you have actually set up from Google Play will download updates instantly (called auto-update apps) in order to enhance their performance on your tablet or smart device. Typically speaking, this is a good idea, however it can likewise slow down your phone, consume your mobile data and stop you from doing other things with your device. This is where by hand updating apps can be more practical.
The best ways to disable auto-update apps in Google Play
1. Open the Google Play Store app and tap on the navigation drawer. Then choose Settings.
2. In the Play Store settings, tap Auto-update apps.
3. You'll see three alternatives (which can be altered at any time): Do not auto-update apps, Auto-update apps at any time. Information charges may apply, and Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi just.
4. Choose the first one. Keep in mind that this implies you will always need to manually upgrade all apps in the future. If you still want apps to update automatically, just not on your information connection, choose Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi just.
How to by hand upgrade apps in the Play Store
1. If you've told the Play Store not to auto-update apps, you'll have to do it by hand. To manually update an app, you need to go to My apps in Google Play, so open the navigation drawer and select it (from under the primary Apps & video games classification).
2. You will be shown a tab view of your apps: the ones presently installed on your device and a master list of every app you have actually ever downloaded. In the Installed list, you'll see the apps are broken up into classifications: Updates, Recently upgraded and Updated.
3. Apps with updates readily available are listed at the top. You can pick to install them one at a time or all of them with the Update All button at the top.
Do you have any other techniques for managing your app updates? Share your best ideas in the comments.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do You Update Facebook with your friends.