How Do You Save Videos On Facebook
There are numerous apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this short article, I focused on two fundamental methods to perform this job. You don't have to download and set up any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 easy approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Websites
This is a hassle-free approach of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Smart device as well, you may find it a bit hard to switch between websites. The most typical sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others but I discovered these reputable and simple to utilize. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Program Video URL" alternative.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and key in the URL of among these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area given on the opened site in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Go into secret.
6. Select the required video quality and the location on your gadget where you wish to wait.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you don't need to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The second technique lacks any app or website. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these fast steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the preferred video by clicking on it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video must be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and press enter.
3. Now scroll down to the desired video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is vital to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Give a reasonable name to the video and wait on your laptop computer or PC for future usage.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can easily copy it in your smartphone and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 most convenient way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed out on something simpler, don't be reluctant to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do You Save Videos On Facebook with your friends.