How Do You Save Videos From Facebook
There are numerous apps and softwares that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this post, I focused on two fundamental methods to perform this task. You do not have to download and install any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two simple approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Assistance of Other Websites
This is a convenient technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop computer. Though it deals with your Smartphone too, you may find it a bit challenging to change in between web pages. The most typical websites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others however I found these trusted and easy to utilize. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Program Video URL" choice.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and enter the URL of among these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area provided on the opened website in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Enter key.
6. Select the needed video quality and the area on your gadget where you desire to wait.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you don't have to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The 2nd method lacks any app or website. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these fast steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the preferred video by clicking it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and push enter.
3. Now scroll down to the desired video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Provide a sensible name to the video and conserve it on your laptop computer or PC for future usage.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can quickly copy it in your mobile phone and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 simplest way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed something easier, do not be reluctant to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do You Save Videos From Facebook with your friends.