How Do You Deactivate A Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an infraction of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts need to follow the following policies:
- You should supply your genuine first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is restricted.
- You are not allowed to produce several accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an infraction of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent stars, family pets, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the function of spamming or harassing others are strictly restricted.
Individuals on Facebook desire to connect with their genuine friends and the people they know in the genuine world. Given that fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to stay on the site.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what taken place? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either someone has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand names. Either way, I was worthy of a warning first, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me via Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you require to, you can contact me through Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to upload ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't think a number of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do You Deactivate A Facebook Account with your friends.