How Do You Block Someone On Facebook
It is very important to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% completely blocking absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook discusses:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not have the ability to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you block will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that obstructing someone might not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass in other places on the Internet.
It's also worth pointing out that when you block someone, not just will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the individual you wish to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, but you'll have to understand exactly which email address they have actually associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than one person, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Locate the individual you desire to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do You Block Someone On Facebook with your friends.