How Do I Delete All My Photos On Facebook
1. Launch the Facebook app on your Android device. You can discover the app icon on among the screens or in the Apps menu.
2. Type your email address into the "Email" field and the password into the "Password" field and tap "Visit" to log in to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" icon-- the one with three horizontal white lines-- and after that tap "Photos" in the Apps section to browse to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to see all albums and then tap the album which contains the picture you want to delete.
5. Tap the photo you wish to erase to view it then press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to show the menu box.
6. Tap "Erase picture" then tap "Erase" to confirm and erase the image from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you want to terminate and keep the photo.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How Do I Delete All My Photos On Facebook. Many thanks.