How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts should comply with the following policies:
- You need to provide your genuine given name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.
- You are not allowed to create several accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, animals, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly restricted.
People on Facebook wish to engage with their genuine pals and individuals they understand in the real life. Given that fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to stay on the site.
It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine very first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what taken place? Well, I think it is among 2 things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand. Either way, I was worthy of a caution initially, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to contact me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you need to, you can call me via Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll have to submit ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe a lot of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Account with your friends.