How Do I Block Someone From My Facebook Page
It is necessary to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% totally blocking definitely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook discusses:
If you obstruct someone, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for instance, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Note that obstructing somebody might not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass in other places on the Web.
It's also worth pointing out that when you block somebody, not just will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, check in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Privacy section of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the individual you want to obstruct in the Person field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, but you'll need to understand precisely which email address they have actually associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than one individual, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Locate the person you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Block Someone From My Facebook Page with your friends.