How Do I Block People From My Facebook Page
It is essential to note this in advance-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% completely blocking definitely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you block somebody, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Note that blocking someone may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach in other places on the Web.
It's also worth pointing out that when you obstruct somebody, not just will they not be able to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, sign in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the individual you wish to obstruct in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, but you'll need to know exactly which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than someone, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Locate the person you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Block People From My Facebook Page with your friends.