How Can You Save Videos From Facebook
There are lots of apps and softwares that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this short article, I concentrated on two standard ways to perform this job. You don't need to download and install any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 simple approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Sites
This is a convenient method of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Mobile phone also, you might discover it a bit challenging to change between websites. The most typical sites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others however I discovered these trustworthy and easy to use. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Show Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of among these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you desire to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area given on the opened website in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Go into key.
6. Select the needed video quality and the area on your device where you wish to conserve it.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you don't need to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The 2nd approach lacks any app or site. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these fast steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the desired video by clicking on it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video must be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and push enter.
3. Now scroll down to the desired video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is vital to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be triggered to save the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Give a reasonable name to the video and conserve it on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
When you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can quickly copy it in your smart device and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 most convenient method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed out on something easier, do not think twice to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Can You Save Videos From Facebook with your friends.