How Can I Save Videos From Facebook
There are numerous apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this short article, I concentrated on two basic methods to perform this job. You don't have to download and install any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 simple methods.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Sites
This is a hassle-free method of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Mobile phone also, you may find it a bit difficult to switch between websites. The most typical sites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others however I found these reliable and easy to utilize. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a web browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Program Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of among these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you want to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space provided on the opened site in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Get in key.
6. Select the needed video quality and the place on your device where you wish to wait.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you don't have to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay a fascinating video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The 2nd technique lacks any app or site. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these quick actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the preferred video by clicking it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video should be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and press enter.
3. Now scroll down to the preferred video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Give a reasonable name to the video and wait on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can easily copy it in your smart device and take pleasure in the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 most convenient method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software application. If we missed out on something much easier, don't be reluctant to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Can I Save Videos From Facebook with your friends.