How Can I Save A Video From Facebook
There are many apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this post, I focused on two fundamental ways to perform this job. You don't have to download and install any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 easy methods.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Sites
This is a hassle-free approach of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it works on your Smartphone also, you may find it a bit tough to switch between webpages. The most common websites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others however I found these reliable and easy to utilize. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Show Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and key in the URL of among these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space given on the opened site in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Go into key.
6. Select the needed video quality and the area on your device where you wish to wait.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you do not need to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay an intriguing video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The second method is without any app or website. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the desired video by clicking it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video must be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and press go into.
3. Now scroll down to the desired video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is necessary to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Provide a reasonable name to the video and conserve it on your laptop or PC for future use.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can easily copy it in your smart device and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two easiest method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software application. If we missed out on something easier, don't hesitate to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Can I Save A Video From Facebook with your friends.