How Can I Disable My Facebook Account Temporarily
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the downward arrow on the top blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Select General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it says Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a factor for leaving at the next phase.
6. Merely click shut off, and you're done.
Shutting down disables your profile and eliminates your name and images from many things you've shared. There will still be some things visible to others, such as your name in other individuals's pals lists. It just implies individuals will not be able to search for you or interact with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and wish to get back on Facebook, all you have to do is log in and your account will be totally brought back. If you decide to permanently erase your account, you can do so here. However, you won't ever be able to retrieve any of the info associated to your profile after you have actually done this, so back up any pictures or contacts you need ahead of time.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Can I Disable My Facebook Account Temporarily with your friends.