How Can I Block Someone On Facebook
It's essential to note this up front-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% completely obstructing definitely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook explains:
If you block someone, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with a person you block will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Note that blocking somebody may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to in other places on the Internet.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you obstruct someone, not just will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First up, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you want to obstruct in the Person field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, however you'll need to know precisely which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than one person, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Find the person you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link next to the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Can I Block Someone On Facebook with your friends.