Birthday is extremely needed everywhere on the web in order to compute your age. Never provide a phony birth date to Facebook due to the fact that it becomes tough to change to the real one in the future. Facebook has an additional contact type for asking for a birthday change in your profile.
Hide Birthday On Facebook
If you're currently utilizing Facebook through the mobile app, you can not choose custom-made good friends. For custom personal privacy on Birthday, please go to the desktop variation.
Conceal birthday from the mobile app
Follow the actions below to conceal your birthday from all good friends through mobile app:
1. Select the menu tab and go to your profile.
2. Click About, more about you and edit the Basic Info section.
3. Click audience selector of Birthday, and choose 'Only me'.
4. Scroll down and save the settings.
You can likewise hide Birth year if you don't want others to calculate your age.
Hide birthday from a desktop internet browser
Follow the steps below to hide your birthday from all or custom-made buddies through desktop web browser:
1. Visit Facebook.com and go to your profile.
2. Click About, and edit your basic details.
3. Scroll down to Fundamental details and modify Birthday.
4. Change Audience selector. (Just me to hide from all friends, or Customized for chosen pals).
5. Conserve the settings and you have done.
When you pick customized from audience selector, a custom personal privacy window pop-up on your screen. There are 2 input fields where 'Show' list able to see your birthday and 'Don't share with' not able to see your birthday.
Example: You only want to conceal your birthday from Mark, not from all Facebook buddies. In this scenario, you might include Buddies in 'Show' and Mark in 'Do not share with'.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Hide Birthday On Facebook. Many thanks.