Find Friends On Facebook
If you 'd like to discover how you can find your long lost pals on Facebook, here are a couple of methods to help you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you visit to Facebook, visit http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of e-mail suppliers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the e-mail accounts you wish to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Find Friends" and your contacts will be imported. A list of pals from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the pals you want to "Add" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, but not least, for the email contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you want to invite them to join you on Facebook.
1. After visiting to Facebook, you can enter the name of the person you are trying to find in the "Browse" bar located at the top of the page.
2. Your search results page will include People, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, and so on, so you will require to filter so that just "Individuals" appear in your search results page. To do this, click the "Individuals" tab situated in the left navigation bar. Your search engine result will now include just Individuals with the name you got in previously in the search bar.
3. If the person you are looking for does not appear on the very first page of results, you can narrow your outcomes by getting in where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the business they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see noted under "Search Tools" the following filters, Place, Education, and Office. Select the filter you wish to use and enter their place, school or work environment.
People You Might Know (Facebook Ideas).
The very first two approaches listed above must assist you get begun. However, another popular feature that has actually assisted me reconnect with friends is the "Individuals You May Know" feature. I recommend taking a look at this after you have added a handful of good friends since Facebook will recommend buddies based upon the individuals you are currently gotten in touch with on Facebook.
People You Might Know takes a look at, among other things, your current good friend list and their friends, your education details and your work information. If you are already friends on Facebook with some individuals from your last job, for example, you might find some more of your former coworkers (assuming they show up to you in search) amongst the "People You Might Know' recommendations.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Find Friends On Facebook with your friends.