Find Friends Facebook
If you wish to discover how you can discover your long lost pals on Facebook, here are a couple of methods to assist you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you log in to Facebook, see http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of email providers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the e-mail accounts you want to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Discover Pals" and your contacts will be imported. A list of good friends from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the pals you wish to "Include" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, but not least, for the e-mail contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you would like to invite them to join you on Facebook.
1. After logging on to Facebook, you can key in the name of the individual you are searching for in the "Search" bar situated at the top of the page.
2. Your search result will include Individuals, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, and so on, so you will need to filter so that only "Individuals" appear in your search results page. To do this, click the "Individuals" tab located in the left navigation bar. Your search engine result will now consist of only People with the name you entered previously in the search bar.
3. If the individual you are searching for does not appear on the first page of results, you can narrow your outcomes by going into where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the company they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see listed under "Search Tools" the following filters, Area, Education, and Workplace. Select the filter you wish to use and enter their location, school or workplace.
People You May Know (Facebook Recommendations).
The very first two techniques listed above must help you begin. However, another popular function that has helped me reconnect with buddies is the "People You May Know" feature. I recommend taking a look at this after you have actually added a handful of buddies due to the fact that Facebook will recommend buddies based on the people you are currently connected with on Facebook.
People You May Know looks at, to name a few things, your present buddy list and their friends, your education information and your work information. If you are already buddies on Facebook with some individuals from your last job, for example, you might find some more of your former coworkers (presuming they show up to you in search) amongst the "Individuals You Might Know' suggestions.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Find Friends Facebook with your friends.