Find Friend On Facebook
If you 'd like to find out how you can find your long lost friends on Facebook, here are a couple of methods to assist you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you visit to Facebook, visit http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of e-mail suppliers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the e-mail accounts you wish to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Find Friends" and your contacts will be imported. A list of buddies from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the friends you want to "Add" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, however not least, for the email contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you would like to welcome them to join you on Facebook.
1. After visiting to Facebook, you can key in the name of the person you are trying to find in the "Search" bar situated at the top of the page.
2. Your search engine result will consist of People, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, and so on, so you will have to filter so that only "Individuals" appear in your search results page. To do this, click on the "People" tab located in the left navigation bar. Your search result will now consist of just Individuals with the name you entered formerly in the search bar.
3. If the individual you are searching for does not appear on the first page of outcomes, you can narrow your results by entering where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the business they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see listed under "Browse Tools" the following filters, Place, Education, and Office. Select the filter you wish to use and enter their location, school or workplace.
People You May Know (Facebook Ideas).
The first 2 approaches noted above should help you begin. However, another popular feature that has helped me reconnect with friends is the "People You Might Know" feature. I recommend taking a look at this after you have included a handful of pals since Facebook will suggest pals based upon the people you are already gotten in touch with on Facebook.
Individuals You Might Know looks at, to name a few things, your existing buddy list and their pals, your education info and your work details. If you are currently pals on Facebook with some individuals from your last job, for instance, you may find some more of your previous colleagues (presuming they are visible to you in search) amongst the "People You Might Know' suggestions.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Find Friend On Facebook with your friends.