Facebook Update For Android
As a general guideline, apps you have actually set up from Google Play will download updates automatically (called auto-update apps) in order to enhance their performance on your tablet or smart device. Generally speaking, this is a good idea, but it can likewise decrease your phone, consume your mobile data and stop you from doing other things with your device. This is where manually updating apps can be more practical.
How to disable auto-update apps in Google Play
1. Open the Google Play Shop app and tap on the navigation drawer. Then pick Settings.
2. In the Play Shop settings, tap Auto-update apps.
3. You'll see three options (which can be changed at any time): Do not auto-update apps, Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges might apply, and Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
4. Select the very first one. Keep in mind that this indicates you will constantly need to by hand update all apps in the future. If you still want apps to update automatically, just not on your information connection, select Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
How to manually update apps in the Play Store
1. If you have actually informed the Play Shop not to auto-update apps, you'll need to do it manually. To by hand update an app, you must go to My apps in Google Play, so open the navigation drawer and pick it (from under the main Apps & games classification).
2. You will be revealed a tab view of your apps: the ones presently set up on your gadget and a master list of every app you have actually ever downloaded. In the Installed list, you'll see the apps are broken up into categories: Updates, Recently updated and Current.
3. Apps with updates readily available are listed at the top. You can decide to install them one at a time or all them with the Update All button at the top.
Do you have any other techniques for managing your app updates? Share your finest tips in the remarks.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Update For Android with your friends.