Facebook Login Find Friends
If you 'd like to learn how you can find your long lost good friends on Facebook, here are a couple of methods to assist you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you log in to Facebook, see http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of e-mail service providers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the email accounts you would like to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Find Pals" and your contacts will be imported. A list of good friends from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the friends you wish to "Add" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, but not least, for the e-mail contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you want to invite them to join you on Facebook.
1. After going to to Facebook, you can key in the name of the individual you are looking for in the "Search" bar situated at the top of the page.
2. Your search results page will include Individuals, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, etc., so you will have to filter so that just "People" appear in your search results. To do this, click on the "People" tab situated in the left navigation bar. Your search results page will now consist of only People with the name you entered previously in the search bar.
3. If the person you are looking for does not appear on the very first page of outcomes, you can narrow your results by going into where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the company they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see noted under "Browse Tools" the following filters, Area, Education, and Workplace. Select the filter you wish to use and enter their area, school or workplace.
People You May Know (Facebook Suggestions).
The very first two techniques noted above should assist you start. However, another popular feature that has helped me reconnect with friends is the "People You May Know" feature. I recommend looking at this after you have added a handful of friends due to the fact that Facebook will suggest friends based on the people you are already gotten in touch with on Facebook.
People You May Know looks at, to name a few things, your present friend list and their buddies, your education details and your work information. If you are currently good friends on Facebook with some people from your last job, for example, you might discover some more of your former colleagues (presuming they show up to you in search) among the "Individuals You May Know' tips.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Login Find Friends with your friends.