Facebook Full Site Not Mobile Login
1. Using URL
This is one of the simplest technique to load Facebook full desktop site on your android phone. We can say that it's an authorities technique from Facebook since the URL which we're going to utilize is FB's own URL.
- Just open your web browser and enter this URL http://www.facebook.com/home.php. Always remember to add 'www' in front of facebook.
- It'll open up as a mobile website if you're not logged in, once you have actually logged into the Facebook, you can see complete variation of Facebook.
- Bookmark the above link to open it in one click or keep in mind to add home.php every time you wish to gain access to desktop website.
2. Using Internet Browser In Constructed Function
This feature is available on nearly every popular browser. Mobile browsers have a functionality to open desktop view of any site you are surfing. Here I am taking example of Google Chrome android browser.
- Release your web browser, you can access it from your Smartphone's home screen.
- Click the three dots on the top right corner.
- Now choose Demand Desktop Website from the menu. (There can be various options for this. Here in Google Chrome it is pointed out as above vibrant term.
- Now simply input facebook.com in the address bar and that's it. You're done.
3. One More Way
This is another fantastic working method if you're utilizing mobile variation and wan na change to desktop on the other hand.
- Open your phone web browser. (Here I am taking example of Google Chrome).
- Open http://m.facebook.com, wait till it loads.
- Now click the menu from the top right corner.
- Scroll to the end of the menu and there you can see a choice Desktop Website, merely click it and that' t it.
Keep in mind: - It is constantly encouraged to turn your screen while accessing desktop site on your mobile. Landscape mode will provide a better view of text and picture of the website. To use landscape mode merely choose rotate screen alert bar.
So readers this was all about the best ways to load facebook desktop version on your android mobile. Hope one of the approach would work for you. If you're dealing with any hassle or having any doubt or inquiry then feel totally free to leave a comment listed below in the remark section. Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Facebook Full Site Not Mobile Login. Many thanks.